Monday, October 16, 2006

Montana Elk Hunting Trip







This is Jenny's trip to Montana. She and her dad got a great elk with their bows. (It was a community effort!) The trip was so fun and a great chance to catch up with Mom and Dad! There are a lot of old Homesteads on the Ranch and even some really old vehicles. The hunting was fun and we saw a lot of elk every day. It was pretty tough packing mine out of the canyon he decided to die in, but it was all worth it! I tried to capture how tired and bloody I was in a photo, but I don't know if it worked! It is such a long and exciting story, ending with a wet, snowy night. You will just have to ask to hear about it in person! Remember you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - again these are some really nice pictures. What a huge elk Jenny! You are so impressive. :o) I bet you had a great time with Dad too. I'm so glad you posted these.