Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Our First Halloween in Michigan!






We went to Michigan for Halloween. It was way fun and absolutely great to see Robb, Amanda, and Cole. Among other things, we went to a Farm/Cider Mill, saw everyone's work, carved pumpkins, and helped Cole Trick or Treat! It was nice to have some one-on-one time and get to know each other again/better! Amanda, of course, put everyone to shame on pumpkin carving, but all were really quite a sight! Jenny also gave Amanda her homemade gift so it could be done in person - A Koolaid handbag! We had a really fun time!

4 comments:

Welch Mom said...

Hey you beat us to the photos! I had my new post almost done and poof it kicked me off the computer! We had a great time as well. Check out our blog soon for our post.
Love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I so completely had the best pumpkin :)
We had a great time with you guys, thanks for coming to visit us. See you guys next summer!

Anonymous said...

Go! Go! Go! Jenny
Love,
Cole

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I would love for you to make me a koolaid handbag. Hopefully it isnt' a priviledge for sister-in-laws only. I love those pumpkins. Where did you learn how to carve like that? Please tell me you have some special cutting kit or something. Looks like another great trip to see family. :o)