Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mexico!





We just got back from Mexico and are currently running around franctically trying to catch up! It was a lot of fun in the sun! Jenny took a day and went to Chichen Itza and they got a Mormon guide who told them a lot about the Lamanite history. It was facinating. Todd tried all the extreme sports - as usual!! He kind of got Wind Surfing, but it really tuckered him out!! Hobie Cats, on the other hand, were a breeze and everyone enjoyed them! Sailing in the open seas - not more than 100 yards off shore!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great trip here! Wow this looks like so much fun. I love the shots of the ocean and ships. What a beautiful pool. Nice suit Jen! :o) Amy's big hat surely would help with the Mayan sun I imagine. Glad you had such a nice trip.

Anonymous said...

Well that certainly looks better then feet of snow in the last post!! Hope things are going well for the both of you. I finally started work on the bathroom Todd. I am doing what I can before Amanda's dad comes to help. I will post some pics so you can see the progress. Talk to you later.

Welch Mom said...

Todd and Jenny,
Looks like a great trip!
So relaxing and warm. Wish we were there right now! Miss you guys,
Hey Jenny I am so excited that I am making for you next year! I have been waiting for a girl to make for!
By the way everyone loves my bag you made me.
Thanks again

Nina Winward said...

This might seem strange but my husband and I are traveling to Cancun the end of April. I have been looking on-line to find an LDS tour guide. If you don't mind me asking where did you find your LDS tour guide from Chichen Itza?
thanks

Nina Winward
Missoula, MT
dunkforfun@yahoo.com