Friday, February 23, 2007

Spring Has Sprung




I lost a plant this past move and although it was hard I picked myself up and planted a few seeds I had been carrying around for years. As it turns out they love our south facing window and have a beautiful blossom. I would like to invite anyone who wants to, to come on over and see. Now I know for some of you it will be quite a drive, but I promise it is more magnificent in person! There are already 7 buds on it ready to bloom. I love that plant, it helps put a little spring in my heart, if you know what I mean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring, hah we still have like 6 weeks of winter to go out here. It is snowing as I type. Can I come please I am tired of winter! Pity us pour midwestern people who have to suffer :)

JoAnn said...

this is so great! I didn't know you planted from a seed. This is such a cute flower, I bet it makes you happy every time you see it. Just darling.