Thursday, May 31, 2007

USU Girls

The fourth weekend in May Jenny went up to see her USU girlfriends. It was a blast to get together for a girls weekend. Todd's parents came the same weekend for a Gold Wing Rally Cedar was having, but unfortunately it turned out to be a big disappointment, so no pictures! But everyone had a good time!


We have a customize timer setting on our camera and so the girls took 10 pictures in a row! This one is the first one! Pretty lovely, don't you think!


Then of course there had to be a kissy face one! It just wouldn't be an 8 girl get-together without a kissy face one!


Then there was the random cry to strangle your neighbor! I think that was Kat's idea!


And yes, believe it or not, this is the "Try to Look Sexy" one. Yes, yes it is. And while we are much older and more mature than we were in college, we still don't what it means to look sexy! Some of us look confused while others look just plain scared - as we never really did figure out what sexy is supposed to look like!


We went to dinner at a really yummy pizza/pasta place, California Kate's Pizza - or something. There was so much to look at for me, being in the BIG city and all I wasn't able to pay attention to everything!


And then after it was all over Erin and Jenny really tried hard to tally the money and figure out the check - I mean Jenny is an Accounting college grad and Erin graduated top in her class, they should be able to figure it out - right?!


These are most all of the girls who really made my college experience so much fun. I look back on college with fond memories, mostly of them - Thanks guys!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Jenny,
what a great time you seem to be having here. How wonderful to have this fun get together after time has passed. What a cute fun group of girls. :o) You look so cute and happy.

Welch Mom said...

Hey looks like fun. Can not wait for you to come visit us!

Cherise said...

Jenny
I am looking at your blog!!! I just wanted you to know I do look often. I had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I finally got your email, and thus the link to your blog! Too much fun! Tell Todd congrats!
Marlana