Thursday, October 11, 2007

Think Pink!

Well for all of you who have been thinking Pink, it worked! We are having a Savannah! It actually took a second to sink in as we were pretty certain it would be a Nater! Everyone in both our families has had a boy first and the girls are definetly out numbered, so guess it's a good thing!



I have some pretty obvious pictures that I won't show on this Family Friendly site, but it's pretty certain! This profile picture we thought was pretty sweet and we are now getting pretty excited to meet her!



The bubble above her nose on this picture is the cord.


She waved to us quite a few times and was also trying to hit with her fist. Guess that's something we'll have to work on when she gets here!




She has been extremely good at kicking lately and it was just perfect that during the ultrasound she decided to let everyone see. I am actually pretty surprised at how much she is moving. Right now it is more just a little bubbly feeling in my belly, but I am certain it will become more and more painful! In this you can see her heart, which they verified has 4 chambers! You can also see her stomach which is the black circle, and her spine! Pretty perfect if you ask us!

4 comments:

Cherise said...

Jenny and Todd,
Congratulations! I'm so excited you are having a girl. It is really fun to have a girl first and dress them up really cute. Just watch out if she is at all as stubborn as my Katelynn... Savannah is cute, too

Chris and Whit said...

Wow! Those are some pretty incredible pictures. Congrats you guys, I'm so excited for you! P.S. Todd, I've known for a long time that you would have a girl first! ;) Love you and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! You are going to love having a girl! I hope you have a large clothing budget because it is really hard to resist cute girl cloths.

Welch Mom said...

I knew it! I just had this feeling. You will get to go through all the sweetness and all the drama, all worth it of course! Good thing you have a name picked out for both. Robb and I are struggling with either. Congrats on your sweet little girl. I know she will be beautiful.