Thursday, March 06, 2008

They're So Sweet When They Sleep!





A comment most recently made by my brother-in-law. They can be crying and yelling and once they sleep, they got ya! So this is mostly how she sleeps! Two different days - same outfit - same sleeping position! She loves it! We think it's pretty cute!
So before I had a child I always wondered why parents only post pics of their kids. Why don't they post more pics of themselves? I've decided it's pretty much cause we aren't nearly as cute as them!



Her daddy loves bathing her and she loves getting a bath!

3 comments:

DenisonChangos said...

She is such a cutie. Enjoy each moment, but make sure you take some time for yourself too. I love nap time.

Welch Mom said...

Wow, I think she really looks like Jenny, except for the strawberry blonde hair. Congrats and enjoy because your life has changed for the better. Get ready for lots of pics of her. You will take pics of her first everything!

Chris and Whit said...

Wow she's adorable! The more pictures the better. Sounds like you guys are doing great and are happier than ever! We're so excited to meet her! Love you