Friday, May 23, 2008

A Few Pics


I just thought I would post again. And yes, they are more pics of our favorite little sweetheart!



When I am home and have a little time I love to let her lay on my chest and somtimes fall asleep.



This time I was a little tired myself!


Todd also loves this! Who doesn't really?!



One thing we have also loved is how much Savannah likes to be read to. It doesn't really matter the material, just so long as it has pages and pictures and you are talking!


This is even "First" my mom and I's and now Savannah's favorite magazine! Well she is 3 months old and doing great. She is smiling, gabbing up a storm, rolling over, standing up, and keeping us very entertained!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

These pictures of Savannah and you three are so cute! I love the ones of you and Mom and reading to her. I too absolutely love that snuggling nap position - a sweet young and tender age when they just fold into your chest like that. :o)

Chris and Whit said...

hey, parenthood looks good on both of you! Love you guys

Cherise said...

Jenny, she is so adorable!!! I just love babies. Especially their super amazing one of a kind smell and how soft and kissable they are. You looke like such a Mom now. Isn't that crazy? See, you can still have fun and be parents... That's my favorite part. :)