Thursday, October 02, 2008

We finally went Watersking again!


We went with a girlfriend from high school and her family. It was the best day of sking we have had in years. It was warm but not hot and not windy and there was only 1 fishing boat and 1 other boat that randomly skied. We did the normal kneeboarding, slaloming, and tubing but we also wakeboarded on a our new wakeboard Jenny got at a yard sale for $5 and it's awesome.



I couldn't help but take this pic of Savannah sucking her thumb. She actually just started a couple weeks ago. I don't think I will think it is as cute when she is doing it at 2 yrs old, but for now it is adorable!

Savannah has her own spot that she loves. She sleeps there everytime and it works out perfectly!



This time she got so tired she started falling asleep between my feet as I was sitting on the back of the drivers chair driving and not realizing how tired she was!


We couldn't help but post this pic as she looks like she really means business!



She loved the sand! And this is why we love SandHollow. The beach is really unbeatable for Utah!



Just in case you forgot what Todd looks like and what a hunk I married, here you go!

We really have to Thank Amanda for taking so many great photos. We never take this many but always want to! And for Judd and Amanda for taking their family with us. We know it isn't always easy but it was so much fun!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Great pics of Toddrick! That is some amazing water - gorgeous really!
I love those photos of Savannah in the sand and water. The views are so pretty and she looks pretty sweet in nothing but a diaper, so cute! Nice rainbow suit too by they

Chris and Whit said...

How fun! We wish that we could come with ya because Chris has still never been out on the water! (Crazy I know!) Savannah is as adorable as ever :)

woolffamilyfun said...

Jenny,

Hey woman, your family is so cute and I cannot believe how cute and grown up Savannah is. I am so sorry that we have never been over yet to see you guys. We will keep in touch
luv the Woolf's

DenisonChangos said...

Savannah is getting so big.
So I am starting to think that all you guys do is waterskiing all the time. I think I need to move down there and enjoy the life style :)