Saturday, November 15, 2008

Camping in the Kiabab




Recently we went on Jenny's deer hunt to Arizona in the Kiabab forest. We were in a camp trailer but it still got pretty cold at night. Since we are the kind of parents who are going to have our kids sweating instead of shivering this is how we dressed Savannah to brave the cold! We thought it looked so cute when we were done we couldn't help but take a picture. And yes, of course, these are the only pictures we took the entire time! But really, isn't she so cute! She slept soundly through the entire night everytime! We felt pretty lucky!

7 comments:

Malmstroms said...

She is so cute!

Adam said...

She looks really warm!

Anonymous said...

Well SAvannah is 100% cute, as a flower, as a camper or whatever.
AS far as a no calorie snack have you tried sugar free jello? Anxious to see you for Thanksgiving. Love Jackie

Chris and Whit said...

Darling! Just Darling! I gotta tell ya, your girl makes it tempting to get one of my own...well, in a few years anyway :) Love ya, can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK, and to cuddle up to your sweet flower/eskimo daughter!

John Petersen said...

Savannah's thinking, "I can't believe Mom and Dad have me in this getup and then they gotta take pictures of it... Are these socks on my hands? I thought socks went on my feet. Just when I think I have this clothing thing figured out..."

Carrie said...

Love it! Keep up the good work mom and dad!

JoAnn said...

This is pretty cute - love that hat!