Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer is Here!


And we are celebrating by fishing instead of wishing!


We went fishing over to my Uncle's ranch. It was Todd's first time and he caught a great fish. It was Savannah's first time in the kid pack and loved it. We fished down the creek and it was the perfect temperature and so much fun.




My mom and dad went too. My mom just stayed inside and visited and of course my dad caught the majority of the fish. It makes sense as he has been fishing there since he was 5!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

First, you look so cute preggo in your t-shirt. It looks like you are a real trouper pregnant. I am such a miserable beast! Second, don't you love the kid pack. Ours broke on our Mexico vacation and I am pondering the best, least expensive way to get a new one. They are so awesome. Especially for crowds and other places where a stroller isn't convenient. (Which is most of the time.)

Robb said...

Man I am jealous, I have so busy I have not been able to even go fishing yet. Looks like a great way to spend a lazy evening.