Thursday, August 06, 2009

A Little Update!

We had some family come down for the baby blessing and some friends show up too. It was a beautiful day of celebrating!

We feel like we have a for real family now, we have 2 kids! Beyond this could get pretty hairy!

It's hard to get over how sweet they are when they sleep, but all in white, you don't hardly have a chance!

His little tux was so fun, Thanks Grandma Carter! And the blanket was made by Jodie, my co-worker's wife. It is absolutely beautiful, I felt so lucky!

And really, could you have forgotten the star of the show?! And yes she is sporting BOTH of her parents cell phones! That girl can talk.

We have all been able to spend some 1x1 time w/ Nate now that he has been here a while.



Although this picture doesn't show it well the room is pretty much all dark. He's been more of a mamma's boy than Savannah was a mamma's girl. It's been actually kind of nice to have a soothable baby for me though!



Well 1x1 time for Savannah is very closely monitored, but she loves him and loves to point out his eyes and nose!



My sister had a baby 14 mins after midnight the day after Nate was born, so the boys are a day apart. Anyway, she bought both of them this cute Monkey onesie for our little Monkeys!

This is Nate's favorite sleeping position, even though he really doesn't get to sport it very often! (We believe in the wrap!) This as he is about to get wrapped up. We tease that he is telling Dad a new position he would like to try instead of the wrap!

And the first bath! Always a must do photo opportunity!

5 comments:

Chris and Whit said...

We're so happy for you and your "for real" family! It's funny in that last picture how huge todd's hands are compared to his little head! Cute kiddo, good job guys ;) Love ya

Cherise said...

Congrats on the baby! He is so adorable. I am expecting my 3rd!! Aaagh! I think I'm crazy. Anyway, you look great. We miss you guys.

Welch Mom said...

I am really happy that you guys are making it an annual trip to visit us! That really makes me so happy because you are always welcome in our home. I can not wait to hold the little guy. He is really cute! Congrats on his blessing, wish we could have been there.

Heather Taylor said...

Hey Jenny! I was thinking about you the other day and googled your name to find your blog. (Does that sound creepy? Probably.) I was really excited to find your blog and to see you fantastic life. I especially love the picture of you hauling around a dead turkey while pregnant with Nate. Obviously you have not lost your spunk! Just thought I'd let you know I was reading your blog. Your babies are adorable. Hope you have a great week.

Heather Memmott Taylor
memmotth@yahoo.com

woolffamilyfun said...

Jenny,

Sounds like lots of fun, and wow your family is becoming quite the little traveling team. Your kids are adorable!!