Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Baby Tre


That is what Savannah has been calling him, with emphasis on the "new"! His name is Treson Alan Welch and he was born by forcing him to come via inducing! He arrived on Monday, April 25 at exactly 2:00 pm. It is actually the time Todd guessed!

He weighed in at 8 lbs 2 ozs and 20 1/2 inches long. Almost exactly what his older brother, Nate, was!






He is well received by his siblings and especially his older sister, Savannah, who loves him and loves to keep track of him!



Our contribution to the Welch family men!




This picture, taken the night before he was born, makes me realize why everyone I saw was so concerned about when I was going to have my baby!

2 comments:

Olsen Family said...

I didn't even know you were expecting!! Congrats, he is WAY cute!!

Carrie said...

I have been waiting for this post! Your family is adorable. I hope you are enjoying the exhausting experience. So fun!