Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Being Tagged

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I hate being pregnant and what it has done to my belly! Now... I know that Savannah will probably be worth it and all, but I still hold my stance that if Todd could take a turn I would totally let him!

2. I balance my checkbook daily. Everyday I go online to my bank's site and look at what has come through, etc. I know exactly how much money should be left in the account every month and track every expenditure. I talk with Todd about every expense that comes through each month including the utilities! We discuss beforehand each and every purchase both of us are thinking about making. And it makes me so happy! We have never fought about money, not a single aspect of it.

3. I often speed! I even got a ticket the other day, but I'm not upset. Todd and I decided that getting a ticket every once and awhile is just part of the price of driving for us, just like changing our oil. I rarely get caught so when I do I feel like I'm probably due and I gladly pay the fine! Todd got a $500 speeding ticket once on his bullet bike, but I wasn't upset. It could have just as easily been me! On the bright side of things it has also never effected our insurance premiums.

4. I am an avid Turkey hunter. For the past 17 years I have hunted 3-5 states with my dad. I've been successful a lot and unsuccessful a lot, but wouldn't trade a single day of any of it. I've taken Todd a few times and he hates every second of it. He hates getting up early, he hates hiking around in the woods, he hates sitting still, and he hates not seeing anything! When he goes he now chooses to sleep in in the morning and make breakfast in the trailer with my mom!

5. Todd and I never feel like going out to fast food at the same place, ever. Sometimes we can't agree and so we comprise and then we're both just plain sad! Sometimes we go to different places and get it to go and then eat together. He always feels like a burger and/or Denny's and I never feel like a burger or Denny's!

6. During the winter I try my hardest to fill up my gas tank when Todd is in the car. I don't even tell him that's why, I just make it look like I really need some and this is the best time to get some. If he is with me he'll get out and pump my gas for me! I hate pumping my gas in the winter when it's cold outside!

I tagged Cherstie, Cherise, Carrie and Josh, John, and Wendy but am anxiously awaiting Halee and Whitney's posts. Can't wait guys!

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Thanks for tagging me. Now you are tagged. Enjoy.

Robb said...

Tag are running wild, Todd your it.

JoAnn said...

The only surprise here is the winter gas fill ups. Pretty funny Jenny - I enjoyed reading these blurbs about you.