Thursday, November 29, 2007

Family Photo With a Pregnant Belly!



Does it get any better? For Thanksgiving this year we updated our family photo. We have now officially taken a family photo with each girl in our family taking a turn at being pregnant. Meaning the first year it was Jana, then it was JoAnn, then Amy and finally now me! Everyone has gotten the experience of going through it so it's completely fair! It's just perfect, let me tell you. So I thought I would post it, even though a lot of you might not know very many people in the picture at least it gives you an update of how absolutely large I am getting. I am officially in my 7th month of pregnancy and feel surprisingly great! I feel so lucky.

As you can tell the girls in our family are largely outweighed by the boys! So Savannah is a desperately needed addition!

So for those of you who are wondering I will go from Left to Right Top to Bottom:

Sharyl (mom), Jana (Jason's wife) holding daughter Ashley, JoAnn holding son David, Amy, Me

Garth (dad) holding Jason's son Colton and Tracker, Jason holding his son Justin, Adam (JoAnn's husband), John (Amy's husband) holding Tyler, Todd

Shaun (Jason's son), Nicholas (JoAnn's son), Jacob (JoAnn's son), Wesley (JoAnn's son), Carter (Amy's son), and Kate (Amy's daughter)

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow, this picture turned out great! It is so fun to see everyone like this in here. I love it! My how the clan grows on and on...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that the photographer got that many kids to almost all look at the same time. That is amazing. We couldn't do it with just our two kids!
Also, I love the pregnant belly. You need to post a closer picture so we can really see how big you are getting. I am glad to hear that you are feeling well.

Theduke said...

You look so cute pregnant! I've waited for a while to see this. When are you guys headed to Twin Falls? Maybe we could catch you on your way up or down to say hi. We will be in Utah.