Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Got Tagged by Multiple People.

Everyone knows the rules, if not read our previous post. (This is Todd.)

1. A fact about me that most people probably don't know is that I am a horsepower nut. I am not your average, "Hey man, fast cars are fun" kind-of-guy. I am a "Fast cars are necessary for sustained life" kind-of-guy. And the only thing about vehicles I really care about is whats under the hood. I would prefer to ride around in an ugly piece of crap 1000 horsepower Dodge diesel truck, than in a new viper, corvette, Ferrari, ect. any day.

2. I am truly satisfied with my current life situation, as I hope that everyone reading this is also. I love bein me! I mean dude I am like 6' 9" and a gold medalist in arm wrestling. Really an amazing physical specimen. I love my toys, and they are to most powerful toys made, in their respective categories. Of course I am constantly wanting to make every one of them much more powerful, please refer to # 1.

3. I love to work with my hands. I really enjoy fixing and creating things. As most of you know I have been building a garage at my house lately. It has been very fun. It is very rewarding to stand back and look at what I have made.

4. Food-Love it
I really enjoy food, and I am actually quite the baker. I am partial to breads, mostly sweet breads, muffins, waffles and such. I cook breakfast every morning as I wake up absolutely starving! It is usually quite big. I eat a lot. I grew up with the most awesome breakfasts that I now refuse to settle for cold cereal!

5. I am avid waterskier. I love to get out on the lake. It's only November and I can hardly wait for next ski season. I am fairly good at slaloming, wake boarding, knee boarding and driving Lil Miss! I am hoping to get an air chair and a better wake board in the near future!

6. I have yet to list a habit which, if you refer to the rules, is part of this whole spiel. So a habit I have that drives Jenny crazy is making noises with my mouth when explaining things. This is especially true when I am explaining how I am going to put something together and then how it is going to work. It is often a click with my tongue or make another noise very similiar to that. i.e. "See it will fit in like this (click) and then work every time I do such and such (other noise)."

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

It sure was fun to read and learn more about you Todd. Although, I have to admit, I already knew most of these things. I think the only thing I didn't realize is the noise making during conversation.