Thursday, April 17, 2008

And She's Off!


Savannah is getting much stronger everyday. Todd works with her pretty regularly and if any of you have ever seen Todd work with someone you know they are going to get results! So she holds her head all by herself and can now hold herself upright, but can't balance! We tell her every time how strong she is!



We got these slippers and Savannah loves them (well maybe her mom loves them) but they are so cute. So we started putting them on her at night and she looks so cute!

This is her just chilling after having a full belly!



I think they are cute enough for their own picture so I thought I'd share! I should have put something by them so you could see how small they are but here's about - if you are a girl they are probably as long as your index finger. If you are a guy they are probably about as long as your wife's index finger!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Jenny, Wesley says we want to come and see your baby. What a cutie! Strong little SJ!!

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

She is adorable!! I am so excited that you found us.. I just blogged today, and you will have to work on camdens trick with savannah... I know she can do it, well at least soon. I think she looks like todd.

Carrie said...

Love the slippers. They are cute enough for their own picture!