Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So How Is Todd Doing With All the Pink - You Ask?




This is a question that has been coming up a lot lately, and I thought I might share a little - He can't get enough of her! He is hands on as I had to return to work rather quickly due to Savannah being born smack dab in the middle of my busy season. He is all over it and doing excellent. He often has to pick out her outfits and with a little bit of teaching about pink he has done a bang up job! He likes to rock her a little bit, but also takes a lot of pride in the fact that she can put herself to sleep no problem!





This is Savannah at Jenny's work. Every evening Todd drops her off to go workout and I feed her and we hang out. For weeks it was her "fussy time" and I never got any work done. Then one night when my mom was here I decided to try the swing thing. It was the best evening we had ever had and she goes there everyday! We love it! A special "Thanks" goes out to Todd's mom, Jackie, for the great gift!




Over Easter weekend we did our first "Outdoor Activity" with Savannah Jane! It was excellent as it was also the first outdoor activity I had been able to do either. We bundled up and went for a cruise. Savannah loved it and we can already tell she's going to be an outdoors woman! She slept the whole time! But we could tell!

4 comments:

Welch Mom said...

Comments from Cole" There is Daddy". Amanda says "No this is Uncle Todd daddy's brother" "Oh" Cole says. "There is Vanna" "Hey I want to see Big Uncle Todd again"

JoAnn said...

:o) Little SJ looks so cute in these pics! I love her sitting in her carrier on the Ranger in between you and Todd. Nice - startin' out early. Fun times! Love to you all! Can't wait to squeeze you SJ!!! I'll be seeing you real soon.

DenisonChangos said...

She sure is cute.
I bet she will like all the outdoorsy stuff too. How fun.

Chris and Whit said...

Aww, Todd and Savannah look so cute in that picture...they're gonna be best buds.