Monday, April 28, 2008

To Church!


So we finally made it back to church. And just after 2 months! We tried to go last week but I got deathly sick and we ended up trying to figure out whether or not I had mastitis. (frowney face) But we did make it this week and Savannah has the cutest dress ever. Then after church I had to snap a few shots and then she decided to be smiley so a few turned into 20 and I seriously can't decide which ones are cuter! So here are a few!



She was being so fun and smiley - it was so fun!






As you can see her Dad was next to her trying to get her to smile and she totally does for him!



So I can't stop staring at them. I think she is so cute! She is getting to that fun stage when she smiles all the time!

7 comments:

DenisonChangos said...

Cute Dress. I love babies when they start to interact too. She is so cute.

Robb said...

There is something about a big toothless grin that just melts your heart.

Welch Mom said...

What a cute dress. Looks like you are smitten with her, as you should be!

JoAnn said...

Jenny!
I love these pics - little SJ is such a dolly here! So cute - what a darling little one with all that grinning and laughing. She's so cute - you can see she's moving her feet while she is smiling - I always love that too. :o)

John Petersen said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Chris and Whit said...

Awww! what a cutie! I'm so sorry we couldn't come to the blessing, we were so looking forward to being there. She's adorable!

Carrie Kirk said...

I am glad that you made it back to church. Nothing like a new baby to make you go inactive. I would think you would want to go just to show her off.